- 1kg sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt
- 125ml horseradish
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 1T red peppercorns
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Sprinkle all the potatoes with olive oil and the salt, making sure they are well coated. Roast for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Mix the horseradish and crème fraîche and serve it in blobs on top of the potatoes. Garnish with a sprinkling of red peppercorns.
This recipe serves 8.
RECIPE: BERTHA CHIBALE