When Anette and Ian Corder of Corder Family Wines (corderwines.co.za) entertain, their menu makes the most of the amazing fresh produce available in the Elgin valley
- 10–12 unpeeled medium potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed
- olive oil
- Maldon salt
- sprigs fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water; bring them to the boil and boil until cooked. Drain.
3. Place the boiled potatoes in an oven-proof dish. Roughly break them up a little using a fork and add a good dollop of olive oil. Sprinkle them liberally with salt and add sprigs of rosemary.
4. Roast until the peaks are crispy and brown.
This recipe serves 6 – 8.