Caterer Bertha Chibale of Hearts and Tarts (021 671 6262) has put together a summer lunch menu featuring her favourite ingredient, fresh Norwegian salmon
- 1kg butternut, cubed
- 1kg beetroot, cubed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 200g baby tomatoes
- 250g courgettes, thickly sliced
- 60g rocket or baby spinach
- 200g feta cheese, cubed
- 2T avocado oil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Cover the butternut and beetroot well in half the olive oil and roast each separately for 25–30 minutes.
3. Roast the baby tomatoes and courgettes together for 10–15 minutes in the remaining olive oil.
4. Meanwhile break up the rocket or baby spinach and scatter it at the bottom of a serving bowl. Place the cooled, roasted vegetables on top, add the cubed feta cheese and drizzle with avocado oil, if desired.
This recipe serves 8.