This interesting menu by Marc Shotland and Quique Sanchez will bring the whole family together this summer
- 750ml vegetable or chicken stock or water
- 180g instant polenta
- 20g butter
- 200g mascarpone
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and milled black pepper
- lemon zest
- fresh thyme leaves
- Bring the stock or water to the boil in a pan. Gradually add the polenta in a thin stream, beating constantly with a wooden spoon. Cook, while stirring, for 2–3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter, mascarpone, lemon zest and juice. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with the lemon zest and thyme leaves, if desired. Serve with the chicken fillets.
This recipe serves 6 people