Not every living room is the same. If you find that conventional coffee tables don’t work in your home, here are some other options
1. In this narrow living room, a square coffee table would have taken up all the floor space. The owner cleverly repurposed an old bench by fitting the surface with mirror. It’s now a glamorous feature displaying ornaments.
2. Ottomans are often a better choice for small living rooms and TV rooms as they provide a place to put your feet up and if you choose one with storage space inside, you can store magazines and books in it.
3. If there’s not much space, a round ottoman like this one is ideal. There are no corners to bang your knees on and if you top it with safety glass it’ll be sturdy enough to holds drinks and trays.
4. In this bachelor’s apartment a leather trunk not only complements the masculine décor, it displays books and ornaments plus there’s space inside for those items like photograph albums that you don’t need every day.
5. Who says you can only have one table? Here a cluster of small stools and tables adds the right casual touch to this pool deck. Group them or use them separately depending on the occasion.