Richard and Simone Hirsch select a few favourite recipes from their cookcook to serve at a stylish summer lunch
- 500ml muesli or low-GI breakfast cereal
- 10 pitted dates, halved
- 100g walnuts
- desiccated coconut
- Fit your food processor with a double-knife, stainless-steel blade.
- Add the cereal, dates and walnuts and process on a high speed until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Roll the paste into large, marble-sized balls and toss in the coconut.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased plate and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Serve them after dinner with coffee.
This recipe makes 36 bite size balls