Last updated on 24 October 2016
This delicious treat takes only 90 seconds to whip up!
- 160ml Sasko Quick Treats Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 60ml milk
- 2T sunflower oil
- 20g chocolate of your choice
- Cream or ice cream
- Mix the milk and oil together and pour into a heat-proof, 400ml capacity mug. Add the 160ml of
- Chocolate Muffin Mix and stir until combined and lump-free.
- Push the chocolate into the centre of the mixture and microwave for approximately 90 seconds (if slightly undercooked don’t worry. There is no egg in the recipe and the cake will be even more molten.)
- Allow to cool for approximately 4 minutes before serving.
- Each packet of Sasko Quick Treats Chocolate Muffin Mix makes 4 mugs