Treat yourself with these delicious sweet and savoury recipes from SASKO
- ½ packet (250g) Sasko Quick Treats Pancake Mix
- 180ml Sugar
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 150ml Milk
- 150ml single cream
- 1t vanilla essence
- 7 plums (halved and pipped)
- Icing sugar and cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 23cm, high-sided heat-proof dish.
- Mix together the eggs, cream, milk and vanilla essence.
- Add the pancake mix and sugar to the egg mixture and whisk until combined and lump free.
- Place the greased baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and pour in the batter.
- Carefully place the plum halves on top of the batter and bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. (Cooking time will depend on the shape and type of the dish you use.)
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with cream.
(This recipe serves 8 people)