Last updated on 18 October 2016
A homemade lemon syrup gets an update with sparkling water and pink cranberry juice
- 250ml water
- 220g sugar
- 250ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 750ml sparkling mineral water, chilled
- 500ml cranberry juice
- Heat the sugar and water in a small pot over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Once the syrup has cooled, stir in the lemon juice.
- Add the lemon syrup and sparkling mineral water to a Le Creuset Cool Mint Pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and add enough cranberry juice to make it as pink as you would like.
This recipe makes 1.5L