MasterChef SA’s Joani Mitchell has a knack for making new acquaintances feel like old friends. So it’s no wonder her Durban home is often filled with guests enjoying her warm hospitality
- 2 ripe fibreless mangos, peeled and sliced
- 1T vodka
- ¼ cup Magnum cream liqueur
- any fruit juice (optional)
- strawberries, for garnish
1. Place the mangos in a blender to obtain a pulpy consistency. Add the vodka and cream liqueur and fold it into the mango.
2. If it’s too thick, dilute it with fruit juice or water.
3. Serve in pretty glasses and garnish with halved fresh strawberries.
This recipe serves 6.