What’s a dinner party without canapés? Serve this tasty tuna pâté on a large platter with crudités, cottage cheese, avo, pita bread, Melba toast and bread sticks
- 2 tins tuna, drained
- 1 tin butter beans, drained
- 2T mayonnaise
- 5–6 drops Tabasco sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- ½t each of thyme and oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red onion, chopped
- sundried tomato pesto
- olive tapenade
- handful fresh micro herbs
- carrots, cherry tomatoes and cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- cottage cheese, avocados
- pita bread, Melba toast, bread sticks and crackers
- Mix all the tuna pâté ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the pâté into three small serving bowls.
- Spread a thin layer of sundried tomato pesto over the top of the pâté in one bowl, a layer of olive tapenade on the second bowl and sprinkle micro herbs over the last.
- Serve on a large platter with the crudités, cottage cheese, avo, pita bread, Melba toast and bread sticks.