This seafood spaghetti recipe from The Eatalian is a light yet tasty dish to serve this summer
- 60g Prawns
- 60g Clams
- 45ml White wine for cooking
- 1 Clove fresh crushed garlic
- 20ml Olive oil
- 8 Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- 100g Spaghetti
- Pre-cook the spaghetti to al dente and put aside.
- Grease a preheated sauce pan and sauté the prawns and clams for 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil and garlic and flambé with white wine.
- Add cocktail tomatoes, parsley and the precooked pasta.
- Toss and season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley to serve.
For more delicious Italian dishes visit The Eatalian at 126 11th Street, Parkmore, Johannesburg