You can happily invite guests midweek with this stylish, easy-to-make dish.
10ml olive or avocado oil
salt and milled black pepper, to taste
120g frozen peas
45ml basil pesto
5ml orange zest
20g fresh rocket
1. Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a wide pan and fry the prawns and paprika for 2–3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add the peas, pesto, mascarpone and water and simmer for 2–3 minutes.
4. Add the cooked, drained tagliatelle and orange zest and heat through.
5. Serve at once, topped with fresh rocket leaves.