Flavourful and done in no time, this aromatic easy garlic butter pasta with herb, Parmesan and anchovies is great for when you’re running short on time but still want a delicious dinner. All you need to do is cook the pasta, prepare a few ingredients and throw them all together for a no-hassle meal.
Easy Garlic Butter Pasta with Parmesan & Anchovies
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes | SERVES 4
- 150g melted butter
- 2 peeled and minced garlic cloves
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh thyme leaves
- 30ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 30ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 chopped anchovy fillets
- 125ml (½ cup) grated Parmesan
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 500g fusilli pasta, cooked
- extra grated Parmesan, to garnish
IN a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic cloves, thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, parsley leaves, anchovy fillets and Parmesan, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
COOK the pasta in boiling water until al dente, drain and drizzle with a little oil.
ADD the pasta to your bowl of sauce and mix well to incorporate. Serve in four bowls.
GARNISH your pasta with lots of extra grated Parmesan and enjoy!
Made this super easy Garlic butter pasta with anchovies? Tag us @SAgardenandhome on Instagram!