Comfort food with a twist is just what you need to counteract the cold.
DOWNLOAD THE SHOPPING LIST
2 corn on the cob, cooked
1 onion, peeled and finely diced
5ml fresh rosemary,
600g cooked samp
125ml fresh cream
80ml Parmesan cheese,
salt and milled black pepper, to taste
1. Sear the corn in a hot dry pan. When cool, cut the corn off the cob. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a pan and gently fry the onion for 5–6 minutes.
3. Add the rosemary and cook for a minute.
4. Stir in the cream and samp and simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the samp risotto from the heat and stir in the corn and Parmesan cheese.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.