This recipe for banana pancakes is the ultimate breakfast, whether you’re spoiling someone special or treating yourself, here’s how to whip it up.
LOVE BANANA PANCAKES? YOU’LL ALSO LIKE: BLUEBERRY GRANOLA SMOOTHIE
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pouyoukas whole rolled oats
- 3T plain yoghurt
- ½t vanilla essence
- ½t baking soda
- Oil for frying
1. Using a fork, mash the banana in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
3. Heat a little oil in a pan and add 1½T batter per pancake, then use the back of the spoon to even out the batter.
4. Turn the heat down to medium and cook the pancakes on both sides until golden.
5. Serve with fresh fruit, yoghurt, nuts and syrup.
This recipe makes 10-15 breakfast banana pancakes