This elegant menu will provide you with all the inspiration you need for a romantic celebration.
150g fresh green
15ml olive oil
salt and milled black pepper, to taste
60g ricotta or feta
30ml parsley, finely chopped
5ml lemon, finely zested
30ml mixed nuts and seeds, toasted
1. Blanch the asparagus spears in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
2. Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water. Remove, drain and pat dry.
3. Heat a grill or griddle pan until hot.
4. Brush the asparagus spears with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the asparagus for 1–2 minutes a side and then transfer to a serving plate.
6. Combine the remaining ingredients, scatter over the asparagus and serve.