Get your guests into the festive spirit with an edible wreath
- 60g fresh rosemary
- 30g fresh basil
- 30g fresh parsley
- 250g pimento stuffed olives
- 250g Kalamata olives
- 2 x 150g tubs ready-made dolmades
- 1 tub Peppadews stuffed with feta
- 220g tub Danish-style feta
- 1 tub sundried tomatoes
- ciabatta, sliced
- hummus and caramelised onion dip (optional)
- Use a round board or even a cake stand for your wreath.
- Wash the fresh herbs.
- Arrange the rosemary sprigs in a circle around the edge of the board.
- Top with fresh basil and parsley sprigs to form the base for the antipasti.
- Arrange the stuffed olives, dolmades, stuffed peppadews, feta and sundried tomatoes on top of the leaves.
- Serve with the ciabatta, and hummus and caramelised onion dip, if desired.
COOK’S NOTE If you are making this in advance, be warned that the basil leaves might wilt so cover and refrigerate the wreath and tuck in the sprigs of fresh basil just before serving.
All of the antipasto products, cheeses and dips are available from the Mediterranean Delicacies range at leading supermarkets.