This delicious pasta dish from The Eatalian combines some of our favourite flavours including pancetta, sundried tomatoes, chilli and garlic
- 80g pancetta
- Half of a small green pepper
- Quarter of an onion
- 15g sundried tomatoes
- Pinch of chilli
- Pinch of garlic
- 45ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g penne pasta
- Pre-cook the penne to al dente.
- Pan fry the pancetta until golden brown and crispy and discard the pancetta oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients (not the salt and pepper) and sauté.
- Add the penne to the sauce and toss gently, finish with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley to serve.
For more delicious Italian dishes visit The Eatalian at 126 11th Street, Parkmore, Johannesburg