If you love simple, yet flavourful food, serve this classic Italian dish at your next get-together.
300g ready-made ravioli
250g cherry tomatoes
30ml olive oil
30ml balsamic vinegar
salt and milled black pepper, to taste
30ml fresh sage leaves,
125ml vegetable or
60ml basil pesto
250g buffalo mozzarella
or bocconcini, torn
45ml fresh basil leaves, torn
1. Cook the ravioli according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Toss the cherry tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking tray and roast the tomatoes for 10 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a heavy-based pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Stir in the sage and salt and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the stock and cook
for 2–3 minutes.
6. Stir in the basil pesto, cooked ravioli, roasted tomatoes and mozzarella, or bocconcini. Heat through for 2–3 minutes.
7. Serve topped with fresh basil leaves and grated