Miranda and Christophe Dubois of L’Epis Dore French Bakery and Cafe, enjoy entertaining friends at long lunches that are simple yet delicious
- 150g each baby vegetables: aubergines, mushrooms, cocktail tomatoes and baby marrows
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, deseeded
- 2 onions, peeled
- 45ml olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 50g thyme leaves
- 15ml tomato paste
- 50ml tomato juice
- salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all the vegetables, cutting them into even-sized pieces. Toss in the olive oil with the garlic, thyme, tomato paste and tomato juice.
3. Roast in the oven for 25–30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe serves 8 – 10.