Delicious on their own as a snack but also an excellent partner to braaied meats and hearty curries.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 450 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 450 g natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or finely grated
- 3 tbsp mixed seeds
- 25 g soft fresh herbs, we used a mix of basil, dill and parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
1. Heat the braai grill to high. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and use a knife or heavily flour your hands to combine into a shaggy dough.
2. Sprinkle over a little flour so the dough can be picked up and tip onto a floured work surface. Cut into 8 portions and press into rounds approximately 3 mm in thickness. Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper.
3. Cook on the braai for 2–3 min on each side until charred and puffy. Brush with a little oil and top with a sprinkling of salt.