Last updated on 24 October 2016
Bring a taste of the Mediterranean home
- 5 large courgettes, washed and sliced into thin slices
- 100g Mediterranean Delicacies Danish Feta
- 2T fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- fresh rocket
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brush the courgette slices with olive oil and grill on a griddle pan until cooked through. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine the feta, mint and chilli in a food processor and blend until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Spread the feta mixture on the grilled courgette slices, followed by a piece of fresh rocket and roll up.
- Serve with olives and hummus and thick slices of grilled bread.
- This recipe makes approximately 10 rolls
Visit mediterraneandelicacies.co.za for more recipes