ClemenGolds are full of flavour and pack plenty of Vitamin C. Add this versatile fruit to your salads, mains or desserts for a fresh, zesty twist
- 4 x 150g salmon portions
- Olive oil
- 500ml ClemenGold juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60ml sugar
- 600g tender stem broccoli, blanched and drained
- 45ml butter
- Salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the ClemenGold juice, lemon juice and sugar to the boil.
- Allow to reduce to a thick syrupy consistency.
- Cool and season to taste, add a little more lemon juice if it’s very sweet.
- Mix the broccoli with the butter and season well.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large nonstick pan, and gently pan fry the salmon skin side up.
- Turn the salmon and glaze with the sauce.
- Serve the salmon immediately on a bed of tender stem broccoli.
This recipe serves 4 people