Last updated on 18 October 2016
- 12 pieces of free-range chicken
- 300g Bella tomatoes, chopped
- 4 slices pancetta, sliced or diced
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Marinate the chicken, Bella tomatoes and pancetta in some of the olive oil with the garlic and rosemary. Season with the salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
- Warm the remaining oil in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the marinated chicken mix and slow cook for about an hour.
- Serve the chicken warm, garnished with sprigs of rosemary with vegetables and/or roasted potatoes.
This recipe serves 4 people