This is a great go-to dish when you’re too short of time. Find it in Simply Zola: The Journey Continues by Zola Nene (Penguin Random House).
15ml coconut oil
1 chicken breast, cut into strips
½ large onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, finely sliced
½ red chilli, thickly sliced
50g tender stem broccoli
20g cashew nuts, roasted
60ml soy sauce
60ml oyster sauce
100g egg noodles, cooked
1. Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add some of the coconut oil and allow it to melt.
2. Massage the cornflour into the chicken, then add to the hot wok and stir-fry until the meat is golden, remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining coconut oil to the wok, then add the onion and stir-fry until it starts to brown at the edges.
4. Add the garlic, chilli and broccoli, then stir-fry until the broccoli is tender (about 5 minutes).
5. Add the cashew nuts and return the chicken to the wok.
6. Finally, stir in the honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and noodles. Continue to stir-fry until the sauce is heated through and coats the ingredients.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: PRAWN STIR-FRY WITH SATAY SAUCE