200g sunflower seeds
60g flax seeds
100g sesame seeds
2T psyllium husks
1T chia seeds
pinch cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients
3. Leave it to stand for 20 minutes until it is quite thick.
4. Spread the mixture as thin as you can onto a tray lined with baking paper or silicone mats and make sure there are no holes. The silicone mats work perfectly as this is quite a sticky mixture; I have not always had success using baking paper!
5. Place the tray in the oven for one hour – 1 hour and 20 minutes – keep rotating the tray every 10–15 minutes so that it cooks evenly.
6. Once cooked, allow to cool and then break into delicious pieces. Serve with dips.