Last updated on 18 October 2016
Inspired by a love of food and decor shopping, stylist Taryne Jakobi decks out her table for the perfect girly brunch
- 1 packet Golden Cloud Savoury Muffin Mix
- 500ml buttermilk
- 1 x 340g tin creamy sweetcorn
- 150g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2–3ml paprika powder
- To make the muffins: follow the instructions on the packet of savoury muffin mix, substituting the milk with buttermilk.
- Stir in the sweetcorn and Cheddar cheese, being careful not overmix or the muffins will be tough.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cases, sprinkle with paprika and bake according to the instructions.
This recipe makes 12 muffins