Inspired by a love of food and decor shopping, stylist Taryne Jakobi decks out her table for the perfect girly brunch
FOR THE BUTTERY EGG:
- 4 eggs
- salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
- pinch nutmeg
- 150ml butter, melted
- 300g pancetta slices, cooked until crispy
- 250g cherry tomatoes on the vine, oven roasted
- To make the buttery egg: hard boil the eggs. Allow them to cool, then peel.
- Mash the eggs with a fork or whizz in a food processor and transfer to a mixing bowl. Season with a dash of nutmeg and salt and pepper.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix well. Reheat in the microwave for 1–2 minutes, if desired.
- Serve with the crispy pancetta and oven-roasted tomatoes along with the asparagus and salmon.
This recipe serves 4–6 people