Download these trendy tags, cards and other wrapping goodies to make your Christmas gifts stand out under the tree
Personalise your gift wrapping this year with our unique selection of cards, gift tags, mini bunting, wrapping paper and more.MAKING THE INDIVIDUAL PRINTABLES
- Cut out and then fold the card in half before writing a special message.
- Choose from four quirky designs.
- Print out large sheets of the paper – aim for A3 or larger as this allows enough wrapping paper to cover your gift. If possible, print on thin paper as this will ensure that folding the paper is hassle free and neat.
- After printing out the paper wrap your gift and decorate with tags and ribbon.
- Choose from a selection of different gift tags and use them to decorate and label gifts.
- Cut out the tags, punch a hole into each tag and tie a ribbon through it.
- Write your personal message on the tag and attach it to the gift using the ribbon or tape.
Mini gift bunting
- Use this mini bunting to decorate your gifts.
- Cut out along the edges and using a needle string a piece of thread through it.
- Attach to the gift with sticky tape.
Christmas tree decor
*We recommend printing these on thick cardboard so they don’t lose their shape.
- Cut out the decorations, punch a hole in the top of each and tie a piece of ribbon or thread through it.
- Use together with other Christmas tree decorations.
Deer head poster
- For a fun decor accessory with a festive feel download the poster onto whichever size paper you like and fit into a frame of your choice.