Last updated on 18 October 2016
- 300g white chocolate
- 35g macadamia nuts, roasted
- 35g dried cranberries
- Sichuan peppercorns
- Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie. Using a teaspoon, spread the chocolate into 5cm circles on baking paper.
- Top each circle with the nuts, cranberries and a few Sichuan peppercorns.
- Allow to set in a cool, dry place for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with coffee or dessert wine.
- This recipes makes 12 galettes
Recipe by Jacques Erasmus | Food & Home Entertaining magazine