Last updated on 18 October 2016
- 250g melted butter
- 2 cups castor sugar
- 1t vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cocoa
- ¾ cups flour
- ½t salt
- 375g chopped chocolate
- 125g Chocolate Flavour Crunchalots
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together the castor sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and melted butter until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix until a batter forms.
- Add the chopped chocolate and Chocolate Flavour Crunchalots then mix.
- Pour the mixture into a lined square baking tin and bake for 30 minutes, the brownies should still be slightly gooey inside.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
(This recipe makes 12 brownies)