Last updated on 18 October 2016
These canapes and other treats from Netflorist are perfect for dinner parties
- 250g dark chocolate broken into small pieces
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 150ml double cream, lightly whipped
- Berries to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Icing sugar to garnish
- Measure the chocolate into a bowl and melt slowly over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove bowl of melted chocolate from pan.
- Stir the egg yolks one at a time in to the melted chocolate and mix until combined. Set the chocolate mixture aside to cool.
- Whip the egg whites until peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture to combine.
- Spoon into shot glasses.
- Put glasses in the fridge to set.
- Garnish with berries, mint and a dusting of icing sugar.
(This recipe serves 8-10 people)