Last updated on 6 November 2018
- 450g cooked mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup Antonella Tiramisu Cream
- 3/4 cup Demerara sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1x 22cm blind baked sweet pastry crust
YOU MIGHT LIKE: PUMPKIN NUT MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, cream, eggs and Tiramisu Cream Liqueur then stir in the Demerara sugar and salt.
- Pour into prepared pie crust then bake for about 45 minutes or until filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving.
This recipe makes one pie