Last updated on 7 May 2019
These peanut butter chocolate truffles are easy to make and make gorgeous gifts. Just add them to a pretty tin or gift box, wrap it up and voila!
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate pieces (break a 100g slab of chocolate into smaller pieces)
- Finely crushed peanuts for coating
- In a small saucepan, bring whipping cream to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
- Add chocolate pieces, stir until melted and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Cover and chill until firm.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Use a spoon or a small cookie scoop to shape truffle mixture into small balls. Place on the baking sheet.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Once firm, roll the truffles in the crushed peanuts to coat.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Make sure that the truffles are in a sealed container.
(This recipe makes about 45 pieces)