Chef Jenna May Viney’s (jennamayfood.com) cooking is taking her around the world, but it’s coming home to cook for friends that she loves the most
- 4 cups melon, peeled, seeded and cut into chunky cubes
- ½ cup halved kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, preferably Greek
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2T fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 2T fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- freshly ground pepper
1. Place the melon on a serving platter and top with olives and feta. Refrigerate until serving time.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the salad, sprinkle with the mint, thyme and black pepper and serve immediately.
This recipe serves 8.