Food stylist Lisa Clark knows all the shortcuts when it comes to quick and easy entertaining. Try this crowd-pleasing menu next time you’re having friends over for a relaxed lunch
- 1 sheet Woolworths all butter puff pastry, cut into 15 squares
- 1 brie, sliced into 15 pieces
- 1 jar Woolworths onion marmalade
- micro coriander, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the puff pastry squares on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20–30 minutes until golden brown.
3. Top each square with a slice of brie and a little onion marmalade. Serve warm garnished with the coriander.
This recipe makes 15 bite-sized tartlets.