As the busy owner of The Silk and Cotton Company (silkco.co.za), Sally Ives is a fan of recipes that are simple, speedy and scrumptious
- 1 packet salad leaves
- 250g baby tomatoes
- 500g baby potatoes, cooked and halved
- 1 bunch chives, finely sliced
For the dressing:
- 200g gorgonzola cheese
- 240g mayonnaise
- 120g plain yogurt
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt and milled black pepper
1. To make the dressing: mash the gorgonzola cheese in a bowl with a fork. Add the mayonnaise and stir to combine, followed by the yogurt. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste.
2. To assemble the salad: arrange the salad leaves on a serving platter and top with the tomatoes. Toss the potatoes in half of the dressing and place on top of the salad. Pour over the remaining dressing and garnish with the chives.
This recipe serves 6 – 8.