Chef Jenna May Viney’s (jennamayfood.com) cooking is taking her around the world, but it’s coming home to cook for friends that she loves the most
- 2T olive oil
- 1T cracked black pepper
- 4T lemon juice and zest
- 1t green Tabasco sauce
- 1 bag wild rocket
- 1 bag watercress
- 4 avocados, flesh scooped out
- 800g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
1. Place the olive oil, black pepper, lemon zest and juice and Tabasco in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place the rocket and watercress in a serving bowl and top with the avocado and hot salmon. Drizzle the lemon mixture over the salad and top with finely sliced chillies.
This recipe serves 8.