Anelle van Tonder, owner of the deli Milk & Honey (021 872 0967), believes that cooking is a joy that you can share. “It’s the love you put in that makes the difference,” she says
- 1 litre full-cream vanilla ice cream
- 50ml balsamic reduction/glaze
- shortbread biscuits and pomegranate arils, to serve
1. Take the ice cream out of the freezer and leave to soften slightly but not melt completely.
2. Simply add the balsamic glaze and mix well. Return to the original container and freeze overnight.
3. Scatter with pomegranate arils and serve with shortbread biscuits. It’s also delicious with fresh strawberries or figs.
This recipe serves 8.