This melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake is made using Antonella Tuscan Tiramisu liqueur. It’s rich coffee, caramel and vanilla flavours will leave you wanting a second helping
- 250g crushed Nuttikrust biscuits
- 125 unsalted butter, melted
- 750g full fat cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 125g caster sugar
- 7T Antonella Tiramisu Cream
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- Mix together the biscuits and butter in the base of a 24 cm springform cake tin. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- When the base is ready, turn the oven on to 180C.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs and caster sugar until well combined.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a boiling pot of water until completely melted, and then add to the cream cheese mixture, along with the Antonella Tiramisu.
- Stir well until combined and then pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour, or until the top of the cake is set. Leave to cool before serving.
(This recipes serves 8-10 people)