This delicious summer soup is perfect served with fresh homemade bread
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3T fat-free plain yoghurt
- 3½T lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ bunch mint
- handful small ice cubes or cold water
- 1 tin (330ml) coconut milk
- 3T crème fraîche
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- toasted coconut
- almonds, flaked (optional)
- Combine the cucumber, avocados, yoghurt, lime juice, garlic, mint, ice cubes or cold water, coconut milk and crème fraîche in a blender and process until smooth.
- Keep the soup chilled until ready to serve. If you use ice cubes it should be ready to eat right away.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with toasted coconut and almonds and serve with fresh home-made or store-bought bread.