- 600g cooked beetroot, sliced
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 60ml French or balsamic-style dressing
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into crescents
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 20g assorted micro leaves
- 40g pomegranate rubies
- edible flowers for garnish
1. Arrange the beetroot and orange slices in concentric circles on serving plates. Drizzle the dressing over, then top with the feta and onion.
2. Season well with salt and pepper before decorating with the micro leaves, pomegranate rubies and edible flowers.
This recipe serves 4.