Cool down with these glam litchi lollies – perfect for festive celebrations
- 45ml water
- 45ml castor sugar
- 5ml lemon juice
- 410g tinned litchi, drained
- J.C. Le Roux La Vallée
1. Prepare 4 x 125ml paper cones by spraying with non-stick cooking spray. Place upright in cups or glasses.
2. Place the water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Simmer gently for 4 minutes.
4. Purée the litchis with a handheld blender. Add the puréed litchis to the sugar syrup and mix well.
5. Divide the litchi mixture among the prepared cups. Place level in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour. Insert a stick into the centre of each sorbet and freeze overnight.
6. Unmould and serve with a glass of J.C. le Roux La Vallée, alternatively serve the lollies dipped into the Méthode Cap Classique.
This recipe makes 4 sorbet lollies