Art director Hema Nana chooses her favourite gadgets for use in the kitchen
1. Lekue citrus spray – set of 2, R220 from Yuppiechef, is great for seasoning salads with a light mist of fresh citrus.
2. Easy sushi-roll maker, R349 from Yuppiechef, makes yummy sushi in no time.
3. With the 5-Blade herb scissors, R249, 95 from Entrepo, you can chop herbs, mushrooms and other ingredients five times faster than before.
4. The compact Joseph Joseph tri scale, R459 from Yuppiechef, doesn’t take up much space and folds down, enclosing and protecting the screen and controls, making storage a breeze.
5. Normann Copenhagen spaghetti doser, R99,95 from Entrepo, makes dishing up spaghetti easy and with its functional design, it’s convenient to store in any drawer.
6. Chef’n garlic zoom, R129 from @home living space chops and minces garlic in seconds.
7. Kitchen craft avocado saver & holder, R99 from Yuppiechef. No more wasting half an avo because it turns brown, simply store it for later.
8. The Master class professional egg slicer and wedger, R289 from Yuppiechef, quickly segments and slices boiled eggs for impressive garnishing and serving.
9. The Dreamfarm pizza cutter and lifter, R279 from Yuppiechef, is a pizza-slicer-server-spatula all in one.