“Only the chicken breast main has to be finished after your guests arrive, everything else can be prepped in advance,” says caterer Chanel Inggs of In Good Taste ([email protected])about her delicious menu
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 100g black olives
- 100ml olive oil
- 50ml balsamic vinegar
- 20ml rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 100g red salad spring onions, chopped
1. Slice half the tomatoes in half. Place them in a bowl with the rest of the whole cherry tomatoes. Gently squash them with a potato masher to squeeze out the juices.
2. Pit the olives and break them up into the squashed tomatoes.
3. Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and chopped rosemary together and pour over the tomatoes and olives. Leave to stand for at least 3 hours to allow the flavours to develop.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with the red salad spring onions before serving.
This recipe serves 6.