Entertain the easy way with this sumptuous all-in-one meals
15ml avocado or olive oil
1 large fennel bulb, halved and thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
5ml smoked paprika or paprika
4 x 150g kingklip fillets, trimmed
80ml dry white wine or vegetable stock
salt and milled black pepper, to taste
250g cherry tomatoes on the vine
100g black olives, pitted
1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- Heat the oil in a wide pan and gently fry the fennel and garlic, over a low heat, for 5 minutes.
- Increase the heat and add the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Arrange the kingklip fillets in a single layer in the pan and add the butter, white wine or vegetable stock and season with salt and black pepper.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, black olives, lemon zest and juice. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fennel fronds and lemon wedges and serve at once.