Use ready-made or store-bought ingredients for super-fast, easy entertaining
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 25g caster sugar
- 3–5ml rose water, according to taste
- 250ml fresh cream, whipped
- 250g raspberries
- 100g rose-flavoured Turkish delight, diced
- 12–16 store-bought mini meringues
- Place the mascarpone cheese, caster sugar and rose water in a mixing bowl and combine well until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Reserve some raspberries and Turkish delight for serving.
- Gently mash the remaining raspberries and fold into the cream mixture with the Turkish delight and broken pieces of meringue.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes, cover and chill for 20–30 minutes in the fridge, then serve at once.
- Before serving, decorate the desserts with the reserved raspberries and diced Turkish delight.