Celebrate World Whisky Day on 20 May with local, award-winning Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky, R260. It’s South Africa’s first single grain whisky made from 100% locally grown maize and double matured in American oak casks
- 37,5ml Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky
- 20ml Triple Sec
- juice of 1½ limes
- bar spoon (approx. 5ml) vanilla sugar
- soda water
- fresh mint
- Chill a glass with ice.
2. Fill a shaker with cubed ice and add 1,5 shots of Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky, the juice of 1½ freshly squeezed limes and a bar spoon of vanilla sugar.
3. Shake vigorously, discard the ice from the glass and fine strain the ingredients into the glass using a tea strainer.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with fresh mint.