The Cookbook, R275 (Your Family, Human & Rousseau), is a fabulous collection of recipes from healthy snacks to hearty one-pot wonders. You’ll also find easy everyday meals and ideas for celebrations. A great gift, it’s available at leading book stores
- 15ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 30ml tandoori curry spice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 180ml tzatziki
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- handful cherry tomatoes
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium-high and sauté the onions and garlic. Season and set aside
- Combine the chicken and tandoori curry spice.
- Fry the chicken in the same pan for about 5 minutes until golden and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the fried onion and garlic, chicken, tzatziki, rocket and tomatoes amongst the wraps. Roll up tightly to enclose the filling and serve.
This recipe serves 6